Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Moving. A Big Change

     Yesterday I learned that my Dad's job is going to take us back to Michigan. We lived there for 6 years when I was younger, so we already know a lot of people there. The hardest part of moving for me is going to be leaving my friends. I have the absolute best friends in the world and never wanted to leave them!
     Even though I am leaving behind so many great things (and people), I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life and wonderful experience! I'm going to be finishing up my school year, and then we're moving around July! It's all happening so quickly! If you think about it, we'll have about 2.5 months of "down time" then we have to and start house hunting (14 hours away), come back here to pack, then we're on our way.
     I don't think I've cried harder then I did yesterday after learning the news that we were moving. At first, I didn't know how to take it, then when the news hit me full force I just lost it. Now after calming down I've been leaning on scripture to keep me above the water. I know there is a reason that God is moving us, so I just have to try and stay as positive as possible.
     My friend suggested that I do a blog on what my life was like in MI, but I have a feeling it would be biased by now. So, I want to take a moment and thank her for being with me these past 2 years especially. You've helped me grow to be a better person and you've always been there for me! Even though we won't be able to see each other every day, I want you to know I'll always be there for you! You're the best :)
     As I take on this new journey, I give it all to God. I love you all! Romans 12:12
   

No comments:

Post a Comment