Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Role Models in My Life

     Whether we know it or not, we all have a role model in our life. Personally, I have two. The first is my Grandma. She is the most amazing person I've ever known. She has gotten me through so many hard times while I've been growing up and I know I can come to her with anything. Even though she is always very busy, she still finds the time to e-mail me every day. Needless to say, she has taught me to be a better person and I know for sure I wouldn't be where I am without her to guide me here.
     Another of my role models is none other then Michael Weatherly. No, I don't know him, nor have I ever met him. But, I've taken the way he acts and the way he presents himself into consideration for the way I should carry myself. His humor is something I've tried to incorporate into myself as well as his personality. Michael is a guy I really admire and appreciate.
     Whoever your role model is, tell them and for my last thought, make sure your role model is someone worth looking up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment