Friday, March 22, 2013

Our Authority

     Parents are people that everyone has. Some people only have one parent or maybe you have foster parents. Either way, we all have people in our lives we look up to and have to follow their guidelines and rules. In a perfect world we would all get along like rainbows and unicorns but we live in a world that isn't even close to being perfect. Unfortunately, this new generation has come to kids being disrespectful and downright cruel to their elders. I'm not saying rules are fun to live by, no one likes to have rules that we don't want to follow. But, following them gives us more self-control and eventually more respect for the people giving them. 
     Most of you know that I am fifteen so you're probably wondering what I'm doing writing a blog about this. Well, lately I've been noticing a few of my friends and people I don't even know acting out more than usual and it bothers me. Don't get me wrong, I don't always follow what my parents say, no one can. It's in our nature. None of us are perfect, it's the way things work. But, we do have the self-control and ability to choose the right thing. 
     Some days are easier then others, but we should always try our best to do our best. This week really focus on what your parents are telling you, it'll make a huge difference in your day, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment