Monday, March 25, 2013

Why I Love Swimming

       My sport is swimming, for those who don't know. I started when I was eight and surprisingly I hated it when I first began. I've only really loved it for the past two or three years when I got to know my best friends! Once we became friends I started looking forward to swimming which was huge for me. Now that I'm more comfortable in my own skin I've been coming out of my shell and I owe it all to swimming and my friends. I know for a fact if I wouldn't have gotten into the water I'd still be that shy little eight year old. Swimming isn't just fun because I get to see my friends, it's a wonderful outlet when I've had a bad week or just need to wake up! Yes, there are those days you get annoyed with things like anything but in the end, it'll always have a special spot in my heart. It's what I grew up with, it's a part of me! Always have that one thing you can come back to when you need the outlet or just a reminder of what made you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment