Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Favorite Quote

     I believe we all have that one favorite quote that has always stuck in our mind, one that keeps us going on the tough days, and for me, that quote is written by Jill Wolf. I first read this quote when I was given a journal two years ago, and it was on the front. I found it so inspiring and to this day I haven't forgotten it.

Don't Quit

"Don't quit when the tide is lowest,
For it's just about to turn;
Don't quit over doubts and questions,
For there's something you may learn.

Don't quit when the night is darkest,
For it's just awhile 'til dawn;
Don't quit when you've run the farthest,
For the race is almost won.

Don't quit when the hill is steepest,
For your goal is almost nigh;
Don't quit, for you're not a failure
Until you fail to try."

     I was going to add in quite a few of my other favorite quotes and inspire a whole long blog to them, but I've decided to leave it at that and maybe in the future I'll write another post, maybe even a few, dedicated to all my favorite quotes from life and, of course, TV shows. I hope you took something from that quote because it has kept me going for quite a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment