Friday, August 2, 2013

The Most Iconic Thing I've Seen Today

     Today's challenge is to take a picture of the most iconic thing I've seen all day. When I first saw this on the challenge list I was very curious to see just what would happen on August 2nd, thinking it'd be a magical day and maybe I'd see Obama riding across our street on a horse but nope, no such luck. Instead, I spent the majority of my day shopping (something I despise doing) at over twenty garage sales going throughout a whole town. With that said, nothing caught my eye that would interest any of you and what I chose probably won't either but it's the best I could come up with! After moving into our new house a month ago, we have been continuously filling up our garage with box after box until it was stuffed with boxes piling so as even the best mountain climbers would have difficulty reaching the top. Finally after unpacking 99% of our boxes, the movers came and took them away yesterday and today I had the privilege of taking the first picture of our car finally fitting in the garage! Though no one would call it iconic, I'd call it a miracle.




No comments:

Post a Comment