Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Favorite Celebrity Is....

     For those of you who have read some of my previous blogs, you may already know who my favorite celebrity is but I'm the kind of person who doesn't change their mind every day; so because of that, Michael Weatherly is still my favorite celebrity and I can't see that changing anytime soon.
     A few of the reasons that he is my favorite is not only for his looks, but because he can make you laugh extremely hard one second and then turn around and make you cry. In all the interviews I've seen of him, he always has a smile on his face and thoroughly seems to enjoy being there while graciously answering questions, not rushing to get out of there and get drunk.
     Surprisingly, someone this genuine and kind is also a fantastic actor. I say surprisingly because it usually turns out where a person will have a fantastic personality but poor acting skills, or vise versa, but in this case, he truly is the best of both worlds. Perhaps I'm biased because NCIS is my favorite show and forever will be, but I honestly believe that Michael is the best celebrity you'll find.

No comments:

Post a Comment